At PosadMaxwan, our team of masterminds and master planners is helping to build the cities of tomorrow. We contribute by showing people what clean, healthy cities look like and what we can do today to make them a reality. We do this through research, strategy, design and implementation. Want to join us?
We are looking for an
Urban Designer or Landscape Architect
- holding a higher degree (for urban designers from a university of technology or architectural academy)
- with a minimum of 2 years’ experience at a leading agency
- talented at solving urban landscape issues
- knowledge of several levels of scale – from public space to regional planning
- with an affinity for strategic projects and research
- an outstanding designer and analyst with strong graphic skills
- a positive work attitude
- proficient in English and preferably also in Dutch
- preferably with 3D skills
- 32-40 hours a week
- proficient in Adobe, AutoCAD, Office and SketchUp
Challenging assignments (in the Netherlands and abroad), a friendly and diverse team, a nice office and lunch, and good benefits.
PosadMaxwan was born on 1 September 2018 as the result of a merger between Maxwan and Posad. Find out more about the new agency here.
Apply with portfolio (max. 10 MB) by 8 October to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Shirley Voermans at the same mail address or tel. +31 70 3222869.